Royalty Free Images

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Variety - and a small selection of my stock

Being new to Microstock means I haven't settled into any 'niche' or corner. Not only are my photographs varied, but also the bits of graphic work I do from time to time has a certain variety.
I don't see variety being a bad thing at this stage - the microstock industry needs this. This is encouraging because the beauty of microstock is that it is attracting those who have otherwise treated their photography as a general hobby - and only a hobby. What microstock is doing for the general hobbyist is allowing them the opportunity to make some money from images that would otherwise be hidden in a hard drive, or seen once a year at the local photography club. Although I may be wrong, in my experience the general hobby photographer has not settled into a speciality - their pictures have a healthy variety, which is healthy for the stock industry.

Unwatermarked versions of these images are offered at the following sites, for use in a variety of situations from simple website illustration to top-end advertising campaigns.
Alternatively rather than buy images, you might like to sell your photographs and artwork.

The following links are agencies where you can buy and sell photos and artwork.
Most of the photos you see on this blog are images I sell regularly through these agencies. If you can take a better picture than those I have on this blog, you will easily make money. Good Luck.

istockphoto

Fotolia

Dreamstime

Bigstockphoto

Yaymicro

Mostphotos

Featurepics

No comments: